Price And Quantity
- 200.00 - 400.00 INR/Piece
- 200 Piece
- 1000 Meter (m)
- L S M XL
- 1000 Piece Per Day
- 7 Days
- All India
Ladies sleeveless kurtis are chic, functional clothing items with a traditional Indian style and a modern twist. The sleeveless design of these kurtis, which are also known as tunics or tops, makes them a light and airy choice for warmer weather.
Following are some crucial details concerning women's sleeveless kurtis:
1. Design: Sleeveless kurtis are available in a variety of patterns, lengths, and cuts. They often have an A-line, fitted, or flared form, with a round or V-shaped neckline. They appear contemporary and stylish because they don't have sleeves.
2. Textiles: A variety of textiles, including cotton, silk, chiffon, georgette, and mixes, are used to make sleeveless kurtis. The occasion and personal preference will influence the fabric selection. Summer days call for lighter textiles, while formal occasions may call for embroidered or silk kurtis.
3. Sleeveless kurtis frequently have elaborate decorations like embroidery, sequins, beads, or mirror work. They can also have a variety of prints, such as floral, geometric, abstract, or traditional designs, which give the clothing more life and visual interest.
4. Sleeveless kurtis can be styled in a variety of ways. For a complete ethnic effect, match them with leggings, palazzos, or skirts. In order to add more style or modesty, they can also be worn with a shrug, jacket, or stole.
5. Sleeveless kurtis are appropriate for a variety of occasions, including formal gatherings as well as festive festivities and casual outings. Depending on the accessories and stylistic decisions made, these clothes can be dressed up or down.
Women's sleeveless kurtis put a modern and stylish twist on traditional Indian clothing. For women looking for a fashionable and adaptable wardrobe alternative, their sleeveless design offers comfort and flexibility of movement.
1. What materials do sleeveless kurtis consist of?
Ans - Lightweight materials like cotton, rayon, georgette and crepe are used to make sleeveless kurtis.
2. How can I determine my own personal size?
Ans - Before placing your order, take your breast, waist, and hip measurements and compare them to the size chart on the website.
3. How should a sleeveless kurti be cared for?
Ans - For the majority of fabric types used to create sleeveless kurtis, hand washing is advised. Use cool water and a moderate cycle when washing in a machine.
4. Do plus-size sleeveless kurtis exist?
Ans - Yes, plus sizes are available in several brands of women's sleeveless kurtis.
5. Are there various sleeve lengths available for sleeveless kurtis?
Ans - Yes, a variety of sleeveless kurti styles are available with short, three-quarter, or full sleeves.